Certification course in network engineering
Network+ ensures an IT professional has the knowledge and skills to:
1. Design and implement functional networks.
2. Configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices.
3. Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks.
4. Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations.
5. Implement network security, standards, and protocols.
6. Troubleshoot network problems.
7. Support the creation of virtualized networks.
Prerequitsite: A+ certifiation or equivilent